The main advantages of using the Kärcher pressure washer are:
- Its usability: accessories are available for its many applications
- Its light weight means easy transportation
- Its shock resistance
Use your Kärcher in just 4 easy steps
To quickly (and safely) start up your pressure washer:
- Insert one end of the high-pressure hose to the unit
- Screw the garden hose into the garden hose connector and to the bib tap, then turn on the water
- Plug the Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) into a working outlet and turn the power button to ON
- Unlock the trigger gun safety lock and squeeze to spray water
After you’re done with it, turn it off. How?
- Turn the button to OFF
- Unplug it from the electrical outlet
- Turn off the water
- Squeeze the pressure washer trigger to release any remaining water pressure
- Engage the trigger gun safety lock
- Disconnect the device from the water supply.
IMPORTANT: The engine cannot be running when the water is turned off!
You’ll find even more useful or exciting information about this well-known pressure washer on the Kärcher website.
Download our “Instructions Manual” (currently only in French) for details on how to use your pressure washer, maintenance and illustrations of the various steps.